COLUMBUS, Ind. – Healthy Communities is celebrating bike month with many activities throughout May. A Public Art Bike Ride will take place on Saturday, May 13, and Bike to Work with the Mayor Day will be Friday, May 19.
The Mayor will ride from the North Christian Church location; Cummins leadership will peddle from the west side of town; and other community leaders will ride from various locations. Please meet at your chosen starting point on May 19, at 7:10 a.m. Community leaders will leave the following locations at 7:15 a.m.
- Westside (Papa’s Grill parking lot)
- Blackwell Park/Parkside Area (parking lot west of the soccer fields)
- North Christian Church (entrance drive near Tipton Lane)
- The Haw Creek Trail (intersection of 30th Street and Griffa Avenue)
- Eastside Community Center
A light breakfast and coffee/tea will be provided to bicyclists by the city of Columbus from 7:30-8:30 a.m. at the Cummins Irwin Conference Center Plaza on 5th Street. More information on bike month is available at www.gohealthycolumbus.org