FRANKLIN, Ind.–Seven people were jailed and taken into custody on drug-related charges after a raid at a Greenwood house on Park Drive on Wednesday around 10:30 a.m. The homeowners, Paula and David Gunning, along with the five residents they rented it to were all arrested.
The Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office in Franklin said the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office was informed of a Facebook post made by Andrew Konchinsky, 26, of Greenwood, that showed a picture of marijuana with the accompanying words, “Come get it.” Deputies obtained a search warrant and served it to Konchinsky, arresting him for unlawful possession of a syringe.
Others charged in the bust include:
- Brandon Mink, 23, of Greenwood for possession of marijuana;
- Christopher Williams, 31, of Greenwood for possession of marijuana;
- David Gunning, 64, of Greenwood for maintaining a common nuisance;
- Dylan Gunning, 26, of Greenwood for possession of paraphernalia;
- Heather Matthews, 35, of Greenwood for possession of marijuana;
- Paula Gunning, 61, of Greenwood for maintaining a common nuisance.